Thursday 26 November 2015

Guest Blog: James

A few weeks ago I held another successful Environ Taster session where a number of clients came for skin analysis and a mini facial to understand their skin as well as learn what can be done to improve skin health. I was delighted that James came to a session and I asked him to write a few bits for the blog to share with any other males who might think that skin health is not for them! Men, please take note!

Have you ever been to see a Beauty Therapist before? 

I’ve been to get my eyebrows waxed once. It started with going to a party and returning with no eyebrows, once they started to grow back (after a couple of months) they needed something doing to them as were growing in all different directions! That is my only real experience! I do try to look after my skin and drink lots of water but have never been to anything like this!

What made you go to the Environ Taster Day? 

Well, Sarah was pretty adamant that I was going to the taster day. I do suffer with breakouts so after some persuasion I plucked up the courage to go and have a look to see what all the fuss was about.

What did you think of the advice that you were given on the day? 

I thought the advice was great. I learnt things I never knew about skin and it was very informative. I really didn’t know how complex the skin actually was! At the start start I definitely felt uncomfortable walking into a beauticians being a male but all the people in there made me feel very comfortable and at ease.

Did you enjoy the experience? 

Definitely, I would recommend it to anyone. Even if they don’t’ suffer from bad skin, because it’s a good insight into how it all works.

Do you think you will change anything because of the advice and expertise that you were given? 

Yeah I never really had a routine for looking after my skin. After learning about all the different things you can do to help it, I’ve made a change and am using the Environ Sebuwash and AVST 1 moisturiser and have definitely noticed a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment