Thursday 3 December 2015

The Joys of Aske

Nearly everyone who comes and visits me comments on the beautiful tranquillity of my salon based at the stunning Aske Stables just outside of Richmond. I have worked in a variety of spaces but I picked Aske for my current salon location due to the ample parking, the closeness to Richmond as well as the most beautiful scenery that is on offer.

Aske Stables are based on the Aske Estate which is steeped in history, the hall was referenced in the Domesday Book of 1066! However the Stables were actually built much later on in 1887, the space is now filled with vibrant businesses and it is strange to think of the buildings once being used to house horses!

 The Salon still retains some original historical features, ask me to point them out when you next pop in! The room has plenty of character and I love the old fireplace which would have been used to keep weary stable boys and grooms warm many years ago!

Working on the estate means that I get to see the seasonal changes that are brought on throughout the year. At the moment the Autumnal colours are predominantly featured in the trees and across the landscape but in the Spring the grounds will be bursting with Bluebells and baby Lambs!

I love working here at Aske and I have had nothing but positive feedback from my clients. So if you need a quiet space to relax and unwind, you know where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment