Tuesday 3 November 2015

Christmas at Ginger Tree

Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I have lots of lovely events coming up to celebrate the season, find out more below:

Xmas Glamour Night

Tuesday 17th Nov 5-9pm is the first of my make up events. I’ll be demonstrating two looks Glamour and Smokey.

This is your chance to have your make up applied professionally and receive tailored advice. Fizz and yummy chocolates from Mocha will help us have a lovely relaxed evening soiree.

Xmas Fair Low Gingerfield

Sunday 22nd November I’ll be at the lovely Low Gingerfield Farm just outside Richmond for their annual Christmas Gift Fair. Come along and see my lovely stall and other great suppliers, including Hedgehog Furniture from Catterick who made my salon furniture.

Christmas Facials

Christmas is coming and it’s party time, plus the weather has truly turned – cold, wind, rain, the central heating and fires are on, we tend to eat more carbohydrates, sweet treats and alcohol – all this takes its toll on our skin.

So during November I’m running an offer on Environ and Pinks Facials. Book and pay for 3 facials in one month and you have the opportunity to receive a free manicure or pedicure worth £25.00 using the gorgeous Pinks Boutique body and nail range. You can also take advantage of the buy 5 get one free facial package and during November get a Lash Lift treatment at half price £15.00.

Pinks Christmas Specials

Pinks Boutique have launched their Christmas specials and new Eye Serum.  I am testing it over the next month and will let you know what I think soon!

Look forward to seeing you in the salon soon. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment