Friday 28 July 2017

Guest Blog: Scarlett’s Jane Iredale Tantasia Review

Confession time, my name is Scarlett, and I am a fake-tan-aholic. In my battle against my pale skin I have tried countless fake tan products, from spray on mist tans to mousses and everything in between! I have tried both cheap and high-end products in my quest for the perfect natural looking glow and had my fair share of tan disasters along the way…

It was last year that Kathy first introduced me to the Jane Iredale fake tan, Tantasia. I have to admit, I was sceptical that a product with all-natural ingredients would be able to give me the colour I craved (I like to look like I have a tan rather than a subtle glow!) but I decided to give it a try.

I initially tried applying this tan with gloves but soon found the silky formula applied more evenly using my tanning mit. As I worked the product into my skin it deposited a guide colour that was a beautiful golden shade and very different from some of the very obvious fake tan shades I have been used to! Infact the colour was so gorgeous that after allowing it a few minutes to dry I was able to get dressed and show off my new glow. The guide colour meant I didn’t miss any bits too and have tell tale signs that my tan was fake!

What I also noticed immediately about Tantasia was the scent. If you have used fake tan products before you will know that no matter how they try and disguise the developing scent there is an unmistakable aroma of biscuits as your tan develops, but not with Tantasia. Tantasia has a beautiful fruity scent that is completely different from any fake tan I have ever used, and best of all it didn’t change through the day.

After allowing the Tantasia a full 8 hour development time I showered and removed the guide colour. My final tan was a beautiful natural shade that made me look as though I had just returned from a fortnight somewhere tropical!

If you are looking for a fake tan product that gives you an even sun kissed look then this is the product you have been looking for. The natural ingredients also leave your skin feeling beautifully smooth and moisturised which I’m sure was the reason the tan lasted so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment