Tuesday 16 February 2016

My First Experience with Jane Iredale Makeup

I was completely unaware of the makeup brand, Jane Iredale, until I first met Kathy when discussing about wedding makeup. Before experiencing this exciting cosmetic range I was never really a wearer of makeup, and when I did, it was usually inexpensive high street brands. I was often frustrated that most of the foundation I purchased were not a close match in skin colour and I frequently experienced outbreaks of spots from using them. I guess I wasn’t very knowledgeable about makeup at all!

It seemed like the mission for finding makeup that did not fight with my skin was at an end… until Kathy convinced me to give Jane Iredale a chance. She offered to do a quick makeover on me so I could experience the feel and look of the cosmetics. She gently applied PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation with a powder brush around my face. She didn’t take long but I was astounded by the coverage I received - my acne and red blemishes were completely covered and it felt weightless! The foundation gave my appearance a sheer and matte finish, which I greatly appreciate as I have oily skin. The colour was a perfect match too! I had no idea I had yellow undertones in my skin.

Kathy said that this brand of makeup also carries skin care benefits, where the mineral powders also contain a sunscreen to protect the skin from UV damage. One of my main concerns was whether or not my skin would retaliate from the application of this makeup. I was dead chuffed! Not a single spot emerged to taunt me.

Jane Iredale has gained a happy customer! I now use the PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation and apply it with The Handi Brush, which is so quick and easy to do. I’m so excited to try her other products and I know I can buy with confidence as I have been introduced to a makeup that is kind to my acne prone skin, has handy skin care benefits and has a super close match with the complex colour of my skin. My mission is completed, thanks Kathy!

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment