Wednesday 27 December 2017

Rose Clay and Rosehip Mask


Hello fans of real organic skincare, I’d just like to remind you that during a Pinks Facial we often use the Rose Clay and Rosehip Mask. Many of you already have a home routine using Pink Boutique, but I’m sure this is going to be another great addition to your home skincare.

For those of you who are unsure as to what makes this mask that little bit different, the Rose Clay and Rosehip Mask is a delicate moisturising mask for normal to dry and sensitive skin. It is a gentle, non-setting mask, handmade with sun dried rose clay from France. Having tried the mask myself, I am pleased to say it leaves the skin with a real glow, and I loved how healthy my skin looked afterwards.

The mask is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is easily applied with your fingers. It also has some lovely ingredients, such as Shea Butter and Sunflower seed oil, that helps to leave your skin soft, smoothed and plumped. It is also multipurpose as you can use it as a balm to treat your lips when it gets nippy this winter.

If you’re interested in the Rose Clay mask, or any of the other Pink Boutique products, they are all available from my online shop. Or, you could give me a call if you have any questions about the products. I’m always happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment