Monday 25 April 2016

Guest Review: Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner

Now I am not normally one for fake tan but when going on holiday I like to try and have a base layer of colour so I don’t feel so white on the beach! Earlier this year I went on a trip of a lifetime to Koh Samui in Thailand. Two of my beautiful best friends were getting married on a beach and we would be there for a 10 day holiday exploring the island.

I contacted Kathy asking what she would recommend for a base tan, I have had dodgy spray tans in the past and I am very good at making my legs stripey at home with self-tan so I needed an alternative.

Kathy recommended Tantasia and made said that it doesn’t streak or make you look orange! To be honest I wasn’t expecting that to be true, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

I started using the product the day before my trip and the results were almost instant. I wouldn’t say that this is a gradual tanner, in fact the catch line is ‘tint today and tan tomorrow’ which is very true. By the time I was catching the 14-hour flight on the second day of using this product I was extremely happy with the colour on my legs and Dan my partner even noticed! Another bonus of this product was that it didn’t even smell like fake tan, which is normally a huge clue that you aren’t naturally a bronzed goddess!

I would definitely use this product again and it will be perfect for weddings and special occasions. I can’t believe that at the age of 28 I have finally found a streak free self-tanner, where has this been all my life?!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment