Friday 18 March 2016

CACI Review

"This was a first time for me - I had not experienced CACI before, although I have had what I would call 'machine intervention' facials rather than the traditional 'hands on' facials in the past.

I hadn't expected it to be, but it was a very relaxing experience, no sensation or 'clicking' or 'fizzing' of electrical pulses. The rollers & probes were comfortable & once I got used to the sensation of targeted micro massaging, it was rather pleasant.

After just this one session I could see instant results - yes honestly, particularly on the 'apples' of my cheeks & under my jawline! Went straight to school pick up & it was immediately noticed by a few of the other Mum's who wanted to know what I'd been up to as I looked fantastic! I would most definitely go for the full 10 sessions just based on the results of one! Quite amazing & truly 'uplifting'."

No comments:

Post a Comment