Wednesday 23 September 2015

The White Swan at Gilling

Last week Sarah and I went along to the White Swan in Gilling where they are in the process of setting up a regular ladies event. We went along and met some lovely people over some delicious canapés and prosecco!

We will be holding our very own event their on Thursday 8th October at 7pm in the Chill out Zone right at the back of The Swan. If you have never been to The Swan in Gilling before then this is the perfect opportunity for you to come and sample their food and hospitality as well as speak to me about a range of topics.

I will be bringing with me Neal’s Yard and Pinks Boutique aromatherapy products plus some oils and blends for you to try and I will be looking for willing participants to demonstrate head, hand/arm and foot massage. I am planning on it being an interactive event where everyone will get the chance to experience a little bit of the magic of massage.

Look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment