Monday 28 September 2015

Low Gingerfield Christmas Fair

I know it is only September and we don’t want to start planning for Christmas too soon but I just wanted to let you all know that I have just booked my stall at the Low Gingerfield Christmas Fair which will be taking place on Sunday 22nd November.

Low Gingerfield Farm is a fantastic venue just outside of Richmond, it is run by Gill and is a Bed and Breakfast as well as a wedding venue. In fact my able assistant on the stall, Sarah, will be getting married at Gingerfield farm herself next year!

We will be bringing a range of beautiful Christmassy Gifts along with us to the stall in November from Neals Yard and Pinks Boutique as well as some beautiful nail gift sets, gift vouchers and product samples so make sure you pop along and get your Christmas shopping organised early!

No comments:

Post a Comment